Wii Hacks

        

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wii Hacks Blog Updates

I have updated the layout of the site a bit. What do you think?

I am very impressed with the new Blogger. The site has been stable after switching over, and the new features are very helpful. This site has been on digg.com a few times now, and Google's servers handle the traffic without a problem. Props to the Blogger team for creating such a great product, and congrats on finally coming out of beta!

If you can no longer view this site correctly, please post here with your browser version, resolution, and OS and a description of the problem you are having. Thanks!

8 Comments:

Unknown said...

Left column is not there (intentional?) using XP and IE 6.

DAVE said...

tables are broken on 1024x768

Johannes said...

Hi there. It looks okay by me. If you still have problems, set the (td) to "width=200px" etc. - that should work.

By the way: I would really like to use an RSS-feed of this website. Is there one available?

LiquidIce said...

The RSS feed for this site is:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/LiquidicesNintendoWiiHacks

Unknown said...

What do you mean by: "I want it to stretch to the remaining width of the browser."

I think it works. I see the left column stretching. Right column is fixed @ 250px. Works in IE7/FF2/Opera 9.

Mrio

Unknown said...

I'm on Firefox 1.5 under Linux at 1024x768, and I have to scroll down an entire page to read the body of every article due to the gigantic header and the "More Wii Skins Here" ad.

Maybe if you put the ad within the body text it would be a little less annoying, but as it is, I pretty much only read your site via RSS and only click through when I want to leave a comment.

Unknown said...

the new design is much better, thanks for the improvement.

windrago said...

super useful blog!!

Click Here to Post a Comment

Subscribe to the Nintendo Wii Hacks Blog RSS Feed

Also see:
PSP Hacks
PS3 Hacks
Zune Hacks
iPhone Hacks
Apple TV Hacks